Mylac Natural a single component waterbased lacquer exhibiting the properties expected....
» Find out more
Products Coverage per litre and per coat:
- Shellac Polishes: 10-12m2
- Waxes: 12-15m2 (application by rag gives you the best coverage)
- Water based Lacquers: 10-12m2
- Pre Cat & A/C Lacquers:10-12m2
- Stains: 10-15m2
- Emulsion Paint: 10m2
- Shellac Polishes: Touch dry 20 minutes; de-nib after 1 hour; cured after 7 days
- Waxes: General public use: - Apply sparingly and buff within a couple of minutes. Trade use for a greater shine: - Apply a thin, even film across the surface. Wait for 15 mins or more for the solvent to evaporate and buff. This technique is to be used directly, wax on wood. For lacquered or surfaces with a build of shellac or French polish underneath, adopt the General public application, (above) and limit the application to relatively small areas. This will avoid a smeary build up on a lacquered surface that is hard to buff off.
- Water based Lacquers: Touch dry 30-40 mins depending on room temperature (cold and damp conditions will slow drying considerably) 1 hour between coats. Handled next day, fully cured after three days.
- Pre Cat & A/C Lacquers: Touch dry 20- 30 minutes; de-nib after 1 hour; cured after 7 days
Nitrostains: 4 hours minimum before apply coatings
Light Fast Stain/ Non-Fade; 60 minutes
- Emulsion Paint: Touch dry 1 hour; 4 hours between coats
- Shellac Polishes: French Polish Thinners if necessary or Methylated spirits
- Waxes: N/A
- Water based Lacquers: Water 5% if necessary
- Pre Cat: Dual Thinners 10-30%
- A/C Lacquers: 10-30%
- Stains: ready to use, but can be thinned withNitrostains/Oil stain/ Non-Fade: White Spirit Avoid sub turps or pure turpentine
Light Fast Stain: Light Fast Stain Thinners/ Methylated spirits
Water stains: water
- Emulsion Paint: water 10%
- Water based Lacquer on Polyurethane/Pre Cat or A/C Lacquers:
- Polyurethane/Pre Cat or A/C Lacquers on water based lacquers:
- Shellac on water based lacquer:
- Shellac on Polyurethane/Pre Cat or A/C Lacquers
- Wax on water based lacquer:
What should I do if I:
- Ingested any of Mylands products:- Seek medical help immediately
- Dropped wine on my wooden floor:- Wipe with damp cloth immediately
How do I remove?
- Wax from my hair:- Hot water and soap/ shampoo
- Emulsion Paint from my wood floor:-Soap and water before it dries
- Paint from my carpet: - Soap and water before it dries.
- Stain from
- White ring on my tabletop:- Try a ring remover or contact a French polisher
- Wax on my hands:- Warm water and soap
- Water based lacquer on my hands:- Warm water and soap (workshop type soap)
- Pre Cat or A/C Lacquer on my skin: - Plenty of warm water.